THE DAPROIM STORY
Founder, Steve Kamanja, started Daproim in 2006 - after doing his university research paper on outsourcing. Without any capital, all that Steve had was his childish dream to employ people who ordinary wouldn't be given a chance to get employed and a million bucks worth of determination. Today, Daproim employs 100 full time staff and 400 part time university workers.
We are passionate about our mission and vision
To provide high quality IT enabled business solutions geared towards delivering positive social transformational impact to African youth.
To become the leading impact sourcing partner in Africa.
Our Purpose is the reason why we are in business...
- To deliver utility in our services to clients
- To create employment and livelihood
Our Core Values and Beliefs
We want to be identifiable through the action of our core values and beliefs:
- The golden rule - “Do unto others what you would have them do unto you”.
- Respect every individual.
- Always deliver as we have committed.
- Philanthropy: Engrained in our mission.- Competition: Do or die!
- Fun and work
- Time: Keep time. Watch other people's time. Don't waste it.